Thursday 2 June 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph


Well today four actors came to San Pasqual and acted excerpts from our plays, it was a very interesting thing just to sit their and listen to pieces of different plays. It made you wonder what was the whole story, and what motivated them to write their play the way they did. You could tell when someones play came up because their face turned uber pale. I liked having part of my play acted out because I don't think I could have done such a great job as the actors did. I hope I know the person who wins because I would like to celebrate with them, but honestly I would really like to win, it would be amazing if my play could be acted out to people off campus, I think I'm going to continue writing plays just for the fun of it. Good luck everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your choice of vocabulary. Keep up the good work and keep doing your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you express yourself in such a positive way, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with JoJo I also like the way you express yourself "FRIENAME

    ReplyDelete