Wednesday 4 May 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

Since I'm suppose to write a free blog post that will be easy for people to comment on, I'm going to write about all the drama at S.P.A. The first week I got here I kind of had a taste of the drama, but I didn't realize how intense it was going to get. Especially on the tour, my tour guide told me that this place was uber awesome. So I really wanted to come here, not nkowing that their was so much to deal with. It's like looking at a really nice car but the inside is dramatically horrific. I kind of associated myself with the wrong people at the beginning, but now I think I redeemed myself by staying home and avoiding everything and anything that could possibly involve drama. Plus I hang out with only a certain crowd that I trust. Anyways like I was saying this place seemed awesome on the tour, but it turned out to be not as great as it seemed. I should have known that it was to good to be true. I'm going to end my post with that.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas remind me of things I have heard other kids say. It seems that many kids come to SPA thinking it will be perfect and become very frustrated once they are settled. It reminds me of when the boys in Pinnochio go to the fun island but turn into donkeys. Well, I am very glad you are here. Maybe you can work to make SPA a better place for everyone, including yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much agreed, and don't forget to check your spelling and grammar before posting.

    ReplyDelete