Tuesday 24 May 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection

So today I finally finished my play. I feel pretty good about myself, but I also feel like I could have done better. It's to late now anyways. I like my play a lot but it came out different than I thought it would. I would expect myself to write a comedy or something but it came out with like a shooting scene and a couple people die and a kid comits suicide. That's not how I normally think. Anyways I feel releaved and excited at the same time. Good luck to everyone but I hope I win.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry I think that you did a good job on your play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats a big change to go to, from comedy to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to ≠ too
    Check your spelling before posting your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on doing your play it seems like it's going to be deep. Keep up your good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well at least we know it came from your heart since it was almost unexpected.

    ReplyDelete