Monday 23 May 2011

Free Write

So this weekend I was suppose to hang out with my girlfriend and have a good time, but I guess that's impossible to do here on the San Pasqual campus. Ofcourse drama has to get in the way for eveything. I would really like to know what the point of starting drama is? Is it because you think it's cool? Do you do it for attention? Are you that low to do stuff like that? have you not matured yet? Or is it all of the above, because if you start drama then it is all of the above. I don't think you realize how much more drama there is here than at a regular school, and I'm pretty sure it's because these "little kids" have nothing better to do. My weekend would have been the best weekend I've had since I've been here, but it's whatever I'm not going to let it destroy everything like this campus usually does.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Dork!!:D i agree completely with your post... even 18 year olds havnt matured yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it, people on this campus just like to cause problems for their entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry buddy you always have me.

    ReplyDelete