Tuesday 31 May 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

Well to me, my greatest high school obsticle was coming here. I never really had problems with school, but this place is weird. I should be going into my senior year next year but no, they are making me do my sophomore and junior year all over again. This is dumb, so now I'm going to try to go to adult school to catch up. I am NOT going to be a super senior. I need to graduate with my class, plus my dad told me that if I graduated with my class he would buy me a car, I want to see if he keeps his word. And I want to prove him wrong and show him that even though I am behind I can catch up.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that your goals are positive and I hope you receive your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that you would be behind at any school, because you are missing credits. Luckily, you can take summer school and adult school while you are here.

    ReplyDelete