Friday 15 April 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

Well, today is a pretty good day so far. I hope the whole weekend continues to be like this, the week wasn't so great though. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because my old foster parents are coming. I was suppose to go on pass tomorrow but the person I want to go on pass with hasn't gotten a backround check yet so I have to wait for them to do that, which isn't so great because my friend's mom is being lazy and doesn't want to do it. Anyways I'm just going to go surfing on Sunday. I hope it's fun because I've never been surfing before. I'm definetly looking forward to that.

13 comments:

  1. That is really cool, I was with you that day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to go surfing but I dont even know how to surf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job on your blog post alex keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks, my weekend was off the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and Nora I didn't know how to surf ether. I just learned yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that sounds fun (surfing). Have fun and I hope the background check gets done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey alex! how was surfing yesterday? Anway nice and chill post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Alex,
    I just wanted to let you know that you have been doing a great job keeping up with your work. I also wanted to give you some props because you did a great job with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man Alex everyone loves you, look at your posts every comments this one has 10! but you need to do your homework!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on your post keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is fun and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete