Monday 11 April 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

Today we went to an awards assembly instead of going to fifth and six period. I didn't get any awards obviously because I'm a new kid, but many people I knew got awards. They recieved awards like best behaved, most improved, the GPA of 3.0-3.5, the GPA of 3.5-3.9, and the GPA of 4.0. To me it was very boring, probably because I didn't recieve any awards. But I was happy for the people who did recieve awards. Maybe I'll be with the next group who recieves awards.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog post! I got an award!!!!! whoo hoo!! anyway good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex,
    Great job on this blog post! I am hoping you recieve an award next time with me or just in general!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really good, I like your blog now its really nice now and fits you more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, please fix the font. It is very difficult to read.
    :(

    ReplyDelete