Monday 4 April 2011

Homonyms Poems

Yesterday I watched the whether as it changed dramatically,
I tried to decide weather or not it was overcast,
I also wrote my girlfriend a poem with meaning,
She wasn't suppose to read it but she read it at last,
She wanted to know who I wrote it for,
Becuase I had already writen four,
This morning I walked through the grass,
While the dew sprayed the back of my ankle,
I was still trying to figure out what to do,
My friend told me to wait while I was lifting some weight,
It's been two weeks already since I've been here,
And Kyrhee told me I was too weak,
Yesterday was my staff's birthday so I got a piece of cake,
We ate it while watching Egypt trying to find peace,
I wonder if Egypt knows who's right,
I don't really like classes where all you do is write,
I spent like ten minuets this morning trying to figure out what to wear,
Anyways many people don't know this but I can sew,
So I can make my own clothing if I wanted to,
That way I don't have to buy anything new,
If only other people knew,
Then they could save money too,
One of my pet peeves is when my headphones knot,
The best kind of sarcasm is when you say not after a sentence,
So far their's been a lot of drama here,
I guess it just depends on what you hear,
Or what you listen to,
I need to buy a new phone even though I have two,
I never said bye to any of my friends when I left,
That's why I want a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment