Thursday 7 April 2011

Ungoogleable Research- What I already know.

When I lived in a foster home I used to go to therapy. I had gotten caught taking extacy and my therapist told me that I was trying to medicate myself. I told him I wasn't but he said no matter how much I denied it, it was the truth. He was trying to explain to me that I was depressed but only minorly depressed. He gave me three different types of depression and mine was the lowest type. So I learned that people do illegal drugs to escape their reality or their problems. That's one thing that I know for sure. One of the main reasons that people do illegal drugs is because they're depressed.

7 comments:

  1. Thats really good, but some people do drugs so that they can escape the bad and the place that they are in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice job, but I have to agree with Jennifer some people do drugs to escape the bad and the place they are in not just depression but I guess it can be included with depression. Overall good job and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your assignment. Keep up on the good work. I have to agree with Jennifer and Yajaira because when I used to have a problem with drugs it was just to escape the problems I had with life and with myself. You are right that it is a form of depression though ,so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of them, most people use drugs to escape from the pain that they feel or to just do it because eveyone else does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend that does that so I'm guessing you're right on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey great job on this paragraph!Remember when you enter the world of drugs and you get addicted to them it was easy to like them but hard to get rid of the addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job on the post. and your rite on point about y people do drugs. u know who also does drugs......MY MOM LOL

    ReplyDelete