Monday 11 April 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class I looked up websites that I thought would be good for my research paper. Ms. Priester gave us search engines for us to use and I trusted those websites so I used them. I thoroughly looked at each website I bookmarked before I bookmarked them. When I found a website related to my topic, I skimed through it until I thought it was sufficient enough to use to write my research paper. I went through many websites but most of them weren't legit. Tomorrow I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to start writing a rough draft of my research paper.

6 comments:

  1. Good job on your homework. Remember your paragraph always has to be at least 100 words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I forgot to bookmark my websites, thanks for reminding me. Good job by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job being new and all, you should add creativity your your blog though so it looks more to your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on doing your homework. Your doing great keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT job Alex!! I like your post keep up the good work tall friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex, please fix the font!!
    This is difficult and frustrating to read.

    :-\

    ReplyDelete