Wednesday 27 April 2011

Testing Reflection Paragraph

Well I think testing sucks period. I hate school and the tests it comes with, but we have to do it so that we can get an education and a good job. Nobody ever said that I couldn't complain about it though. The main reasons I hate testing is because it gets me all stressed out, and sometimes I can't even sleep because some tests are just so stressful. Especially when everyone is depending on you to do good. When I lived with my parents they would always tell me "Alex your going to do good, I know you are" and just with those words all the pressure weighs down on you. That's the only reason I hate testing, because it causes problems.

7 comments:

  1. Nice post, you should add pictures or a link to get above grade level! Also DO YOUR HOMEWORk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You done a great job on your paragraph. Keep the good work. Kai is right you should add pictures to get a better grade and you should do your homework more. (just adding)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with hating school and testing you shouldn't use the word "suck", Priester doesn't like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh ladies, I don't even need to say anything. Alex, I hope your life begins go return to normal now that testing is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude good post, hope you get sleep next time we have a big test

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I do not disagree with you I felt like that my freshmen year of testing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I agree with you 100 percent because when I take a test I get like that also and good work by the way keep it up son.

    ReplyDelete